Daniel Crouch, M.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor
Associate Program Director, PCCM Fellowship
- General Pulmonary Medicine
- Critical care medicine
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease management and outcomes
- Chronic thromboembolic disease
- Cardiac arrest and resuscitation medicine
- Medical Education
- Crouch, D.R., P.F. Fedullo, W.R. Auger. Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy In Patients With Chronic Pulmonary Thromboembolic Disease And Low Preoperative Pulmonary Vascular Resistance. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, Vol. 189, Meeting Abstracts, 2014:A1833.
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Crouch for his General Pulmonary