David Poch, M.D.
Associate Clinical Professor
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Cardiopulmonary Physiology
- Critical Care
- Novel therapies for the treatment of pulmonary vascular disease
- New approaches to assessing disease severity and response to treatment of pulmonary vascular disease
- Poch DS, Ost DE. What are the important risk factors for healthcare-associated pneumonia? Semin Respir Crit Care Med. 2009 Feb;30(1):26-35. Epub 2009 Feb 6. Review
- Ost DE, Poch D, Fadel A, Wettimuny S, Ginocchio C, Wang XP. Mini-bronchoalveolar lavage quantitative polymerase chain reaction for diagnosis of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus pneumonia. Crit Care Med. 2010 Jul;38(7):1536-41
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
To schedule an appointment, contact
Annette Whalen at 858-657-7135.
To contact Dr. Poch: firstname.lastname@example.org